Personal Information Changes

Students may make personal information changes through the Virtual Campus, including: addresses, phone numbers, and personal email addresses. All other personal information changes, such as First and Last Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Numbers, Citizenship status, etc., must be requested through the University Registrar's Office. Personal information changes can only be processed upon confirmation of receipt of acceptable documentation of current, legal information. Acceptable documentation includes:

 Valid unexpired US Driver License  Certified Birth Certificate
 Valid unexpired US State Issued Identification Card  Certified Court Document
 Valid unexpired US Passport  Certified Marriage Certificate/License
 Social Security Card  Certified Divorce Decree
 Documentation from Social Security Administration with their seal  US Citizenship Papers

*Name change documentation must include evidence of prior and current name. Therefore, multiple documents may be required.

**Certified documents are photocopies of a document, judgment, or record that is signed and attested to as an accurate and a complete reproduction of the original document by a public official.