Academic Program Changes

Requests for changes to an academic program of study must be submitted in writing to the Academic or Student Affairs Departments and may require a new enrollment agreement.  Program changes are processed at the close of the student’s academic quarter only. A review of satisfactory academic progress is completed prior to finalization of the program change. Any student who is found to be in Academic Probation status prior to the completion of the program change will need to appeal their probationary status in order to be eligible to continue. Failure to appeal this status will result in academic dismissal from the University.