American InterContinental University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission. Additional information is available at 312-263-0456 or www.hlcommission.org.
- American InterContinental University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs to offer the following associate degree programs:
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- American InterContinental University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs to offer the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Accounting (BAcc)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - all specializations
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - all specializations
- Bachelor of Healthcare Management (BHCM) - all specializations
- Master of Healthcare Management (MHCM)
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) has acknowledged that the Bachelors of Business Administration with a specialization in Human Resource Management and the Masters of Business Administration with a specialization in Human Resource Management fully aligns with SHRM’s HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates. The HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates were developed by SHRM to define the minimum HR content areas that should be studied by HR students at the undergraduate and graduate levels. The guidelines, created in 2006 and revalidated in 2010 and 2013, are part of SHRM’s Academic Initiative to define HR education standards taught in university business schools and help universities develop degree programs that follow these standards.
- The Master of Education Program at American Intercontinental University is awarded TEAC initial accreditation by the Inquiry Brief Commission of Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), the single specialized accreditor for educator preparation in the United States, for a period of three years, from 10/1/2015 - 10/1/2018, to complete the remainder of the five-year term, beginning 2013. The accreditation does not include individual education courses offered to P-12 educators for professional development, re-licensure, or other purposes.