How to Apply

Students who want to apply for federal aid (and state aid, if applicable) must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year. This application is available online at FASFA's are processed through the Department of Education and all information is confidential. Students must be accepted for admission to the University before financial aid packages can be estimated and processed.