Career Education Scholarship Fund (CESF)
The purpose of the Career Education Scholarship Fund is to recognize students with an inspiring motivation to earn a degree from AIU. Current students must be in good academic standing at AIU. Newly enrolled students must have been in good academic standing at their last institution. The scholarship award ranges from $500 to $2,000, depending on funding of the scholarship, and will be applied against outstanding current or future tuition and fee charges at the University’s discretion. No cash payment will be awarded to the student.
The conditions are as follows:
- The scholarship is used exclusively towards prior or current program charges.
- The scholarship recipient must be a full-time student currently attending or enrolled for a future start at AIU.
- The scholarship recipient must have a valid ISIR on file with the University for the applicable award year, been awarded all federal and state need-based financial aid that they are eligible for and still have an unmet financial need.
- Students who do not file a FAFSA are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Current students must be in good academic standing.
- For new students, the scholarship will be awarded for the student’s first academic year only.
- For current students, the scholarship will be awarded to the student’s next academic year only.
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission to be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Candidates must submit a maximum 500-word typed essay explaining how this award would help him/her meet his/her educational and career goals.
- Candidates must also complete the Career Education Scholarship Application.
- The potential scholarship recipient will be judged on the following criteria:
- Financial Need
- Student Essay
The scholarship is awarded proportionately throughout each applicable academic year in the degree program. University employees and their immediate family members are not eligible for this scholarship.