AIU Tribal Educational Alliances Grant
AIU has established a grant in the name of its Tribal Educational Alliances in order to assist eligible students with the opportunity to attend a degree program of study at AIU. To be eligible for the Educational Alliances Grant a candidate must be accepted for admission to the University, complete the Educational Alliances Attestation form and must also allow for verification of eligibility. Verification of eligibility may require the student to submit documentation of proof of tribal affiliation.
The conditions are as follows:
- The Educational Alliances Grant is used exclusively towards current program charges.
- The grant is awarded proportionately over each applicable academic year and the grant percentage will be applied to the academic year tuition costs.
- Qualifying students must be a member of the tribal educational alliance member.
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission to the University to be eligible to receive the grant.
- All grants are applied as a credit to the student‘s account and no cash payments will be awarded to the student.
- Students selected for verification must provide documentation before the grant is applied. Documentation must show the effective date of affiliation and must be submitted prior to the first day of class.
- All of the above conditions must be fulfilled before the grant can be disbursed.
The grant is non-transferable and non-substitutable and cannot be combined with the following institutional grants: AIU Military Spouse Grant, AIU Veterans Grant, AIU Academic Educational Alliances Grant, AIU Corporate Educational Alliances Grant or AIU Lifelong Learning Grant. The grant with the greatest benefit to the student will be applied. Interested candidates should contact the AIU Financial Aid Office for additional application information.
* Please note that grant percentages may vary by Educational Alliance. Please contact the Financial Aid Office to determine the exact grant percentage for which you may qualify.