AIU Lifelong Learning Grant
The purpose of the AIU Lifelong Learning Grant is to recognize AIU undergraduate alumni who intend to pursue a graduate degree at AIU. Alumni of these programs, enrolling into a graduate program, will be eligible for a grant up to $1,000.* The grant award will be applied against outstanding current or future charges at the University’s discretion.
The conditions are as follows:
- Students must have earned a Bachelor degree at AIU.
- The AIU Lifelong Learning Grant is used exclusively towards prior or current program charges.
- The grant is awarded proportionately over each applicable academic year and the grant percentage will be applied to the academic year tuition costs.
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission into a Master’s degree program to be eligible to receive the grant.
- All grants are applied as a credit to the student’s account, and no cash payments will be awarded to the student.
*The grant amount, combined with all other sources of aid available to the student (federal/state financial aid grants and loan funds, military benefits, private alternative loans, employer tuition reimbursement etc.) may not exceed the total tuition cost for the academic year. In instances where this occurs, the grant will be reduced accordingly.
The grant is non-transferable and non-substitutable and with the exception of the Advantage Grant, cannot be combined with any other institutional grant. The grant with the greatest benefit to the student will be applied. Interested candidates should contact the AIU Financial Aid Office for additional application information.
Note: AIU Lifelong Learning Grant funding is limited. If funding for the AIU Veterans Grant is exhausted, otherwise eligible students may not be awarded the grant.