AIU Advantage Grant
The purpose of the AIU Advantage Grant is to recognize students who face extreme personal and/or financial hardships in pursuit of a degree from AIU. Current students must be in good academic standing at AIU. The AIU Advantage Grant is typically awarded anywhere from $500 to $1,000 per academic program and will be applied against outstanding current or future charges at the University’s discretion.
The conditions are as follows:
- The grant is used exclusively towards prior or current program charges.
- To be eligible, students must be in attendance during the applicable term.
- Candidates must apply and be accepted for admission to be eligible to receive the grant.
- Candidates must submit a minimum 500-word essay on how they intend to use the skills learned at AIU to benefit others and society and complete the AIU Advantage Grant application.
- All grants are applied as a credit to the student’s account, and no cash payments will be awarded to the student.
The grant is non-transferable and non-substitutable. Interested candidates should contact the AIU Admissions or Financial Aid Department for additional application information.