Media Production B.F.A.
The goal of the Digital Film and Audio Production program at American InterContinental University is to educate creative and imaginative Students for careers in the motion picture and sound/audio industries. Students will develop a strong foundation in industry standard techniques and technologies, and will learn to apply these skills using real-world processes. Graduates of the program should be able to function as successful creative professionals in a variety of film, video and audio markets.
- Produce creative works of media to a client’s specification through the application of industry standard tools, techniques and technologies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the processes that underlie the creation of works of media.
- Apply appropriate creative and research methods to the production of practical and theoretical work.
- Demonstrate the ability to make creative decisions that are relevant to their context and audience, employing knowledge of social, cultural, historical and physical perspectives.
- Manage time, personnel and resources effectively to deliver work to a given length, format, budget and deadline.
- Demonstrate an understanding of current Media Production business practice and skills through a variety of team-based initiatives.
|Total Credit Hours:
Lower Division Core
Upper Division Core
Digital film and Post Production
Audio recording and Sound Design
Total Credit Hours: 54
Total Credit Hours: 180